1. How can I make, change, or confirm a reservation?
You can make, change, or confirm a reservation using the online reservation system or by calling us at 866-978-0987 or 507-830-5890. Click here to go directly to Panama Luxury Limousine’s reservation center.
2. Do you have a standard rate from Point A to Point B?
Panama Luxury Limousine offers competitive rates based on point of origin to point of destination. Immediate rate quotes are available both online and by calling 866-978-0987 or 507-830-5890. Panama Luxury Limousine also offers service on a time-based billing basis.
3. What type of vehicles do you use?
Panama Luxury Limousine offers a variety of vehicles to accommodate individual passengers, as well as small and large groups. For more information, go to Our Fleet.
4. What is Panama Luxury Limousine’s cancellation policy?
To cancel a reservation, please call 866-978-0987 or 507-830-5890. Cancellations must be received at least two hours in advance of the service pick-up time (except for the limousine which should be 48 hours in advance).
5. Do I need to tip my driver?
Gratuities are not expected. Our rates are all inclusive. We compensate our drivers adequately. Our drivers make every effort to go beyond their duties and exceed expectations. In this situation, if you would like to give your driver an extra tip, it is appreciated but certainly not mandatory.
6. How soon before a flight should I be picked up?
We recommend arriving at the airport two to three hours before your flight time.
7. When I book a reservation online, how will I know that Panama Luxury Limousine received my information?
When you make a reservation online with us, you will receive a confirmation numbers, just as you would if you had booked a reservation via phone. Once your online reservation is completed, you will receive an email confirmation that will be generated instantaneously.
8. How does Panama Luxury Limousine protect my personal data, such as my credit card information?
Panama Luxury Limousine utilizes a 128-bit encryption certificate from Verisign, the leading provider of internet security. Maintaining the security of your information is one of our top priorities.
9. Does Panama Luxury Limousine sell my personal information to other companies for marketing purposes?
Never! Your personal information is only used for our records and for communication with you. We never give or sell any information to anyone.
10. I need help with my online reservation. What should I do?
If you are experiencing any difficulty with our online reservation system, please contact us at 866-978-0987 or 507-830-5890. If you do not reach us immediately, you can expect a call back within minutes during normal business hours. Please be prepared to detail the situation and circumstances you’ve encountered so that our staff can best assist you.
11. Where do I meet my driver at the airport?
Panama Limousine´s airport pick-up procedures vary from airport to airport. For information on specific procedures for the airports we service in Panama and around the world, contact us at 866-978-0987 or 507-830-5890.
12. What if I can’t locate my chauffeur?
Our chauffeur service ensures that we make every effort to prevent this from happening. However, if you cannot find your chauffeur, please go to the nearest phone and call 866-978-0987 or 507-830-5890 to contact our office, and we will match you with your driver immediately.
13. What if my flight is delayed or canceled?
Our cancellation policy is as follows: Stretch Limousine requires a 48 hour notice. Towncars and Escalades require a 4 hour notice. Any flight cancellation will receive a full refund as long as Panama Luxury Limousine is notified immediately. Our flight monitoring software will track delays and changes to your flight schedule so you can rest assured that we will pick you up when you arrive.