“Our future and the protection of the environment are strongly related“
At Panama Luxury Limousine, providing an eco-friendly limo service is a primary business focus. We feel strongly that our future and the protection of the environment are strongly related. Our success depends on achieving our goals and meeting our customers’ needs without damaging the environment. Because of this, we are meeting the United States National Limousine Association’s Green Initiatives by adopting sustainable business practices
- Filling tires with nitrogen instead of air (nitrogen leads to better fuel efficiency.)
- Utilizing fluorescent light bulbs throughout our facilities.
- Reducing the number of oil changes by using 100% synthetic, extended life oil.
- Employing programmable thermostats with “away” settings.
- Reusing wash water when cleaning vehicles.
- Increasing email correspondence with vendors and customers, decreasing fax messaging.
- Digitizing faxes to view on screen, instead of paper.
- Initiating a recycling program for paper, glass, and plastic used in vehicles, offices, and garage.
- Tracking engine idling time with a GPS system, and minimizing it as much as possible.
- Installing motion sensor light switches in office common areas and motion sensor paper towel to conserve both electricity and paper.
- Printing double-sided whenever possible.
- Recycling toner cartridges from copiers, fax machines, and printers.
- Reducing general lighting levels.